You’re saving the lives and futures of the next generations
– David and Vicki, who have left a gift in their Will to Plan International Australia.
Why not join the large number of sponsors, like David and Vicki, who want their life-transforming support for vulnerable children to live on.
No matter the size, through a gift in your Will to the Community Fund, you can continue to be a partner in life-changing projects in your sponsored child’s community
Did you know?
Despite the remarkable progress that we have made together, millions of children in developing countries still lack access to necessities, including adequate nutrition, clean water, health care and education.
- 121 million children out of school, more than half are girls
- 780 million people lack access to safe drinking water
- 1.2 billion people live on less than $1.25 per day
- 17,000 children die every day due to malnutrition and lack of health car
When you sponsored a child, you gave them the resources they needed not just to survive but to thrive. You also empowered them through an education to raise the standard of living for their family and their community.
You helped a vital cycle of progress.
Children will always want to learn. Confucius once said:
“If your plan is for one year plant rice. If your plan is for ten years plant trees. If your plan is for one hundred years educate children.”
Through a gift in your Will to the Community Fund, disadvantaged children will receive the education they want and you will be perpetuating the cycle of progress for generations to come.