Every year, Plan International Australia is audited by PriceWaterhouseCoopers to ensure accuracy and consistency in our financial reporting. To read a complete breakdown of our finances, view our financial statements and Annual Reports.
We’re a member of the Australian Council for International Development (ACFID)
ACFID is the peak council for Australian aid and development organisations. We adhere to its code of conduct, which demands high standards of corporate governance, public accountability and financial management. View the Constitution of Plan International Australia (PDF 250KB).
Learn more about our compliance and regulation, and how we’re committed to efficiency, effectiveness and best practice corporate governance.
We care about the environment
At Plan International Australia, we take responsibility for our environmental footprint. We undertake an emissions inventory each year and are committed to transparent reporting. We have also implemented a range of activities that will either reduce our greenhouse gas emissions, or enhance our capacity to do so. Those activities include:
- de-lamping excess office lights
- purchasing 25% Green Power
- adding an additional organic kitchen bin
- divestment: moving our investments from financial institutions with fossil fuel investments to more sustainable options
- reducing energy usage through efficiency measures implemented by our building landlord.