Not everyone has a day-job that gives them a chance to help break the poverty cycle.
When you join us, you’ll put your expertise into practice. We’ll help you develop your skills, and build a rewarding career in the development sector. And if you ever decide to leave, you’ll go away knowing you’ve made a real impact on the lives of children all around the world, from Myanmar to Mozambique.
You’ll enjoy flexible working conditions that promote a work/life balance, salary packaging to optimise your income, and – most importantly – a fun and supportive environment. We have opportunities in a range of field. Join us.
- Strategic Lead, Partnerships and Influence
- Marketing and Digital Adviser
- Programs Officer
- Associate Director, Marketing & Communications (Recruiting in partnership with NGO Recruitment)
- Deputy CEO, Engagement (Recruiting in partnership with NGO Recruitment)
- Chief Operating Officer (Recruiting in partnership with NGO Recruitment)
- Chief Financial Officer (Recruiting in partnership with NGO Recruitment)
- Terms of Reference: Children’s Media Partner for ‘Story Time and Play: Children’s Media Project‘
VOLUNTEER WITH US
Build your resume, make friends and have fun.
Our volunteers make a world of difference and are central to the work we do. Based in Melbourne? Volunteer at our national headquarters and help out in areas like IT, marketing, fundraising, communications, data management and customer service.
If Melbourne isn’t home, or you’d rather volunteer out of the office, join a Friends of Plan Group – there are groups in Sydney, Adelaide and Perth – or start your own. Friends of Plan fundraise for us through events like film nights or market stalls.
Some volunteer roles may require specific skills, but generally all we need is your passion and a desire to make a difference.
If you’re interested in volunteering with us, please contact us and send an expression of interest, outlining what area you’d like to volunteer in.