Child abuse is unacceptable in all circumstances. We ensure all possible and necessary steps are taken to protection the children that we work with. Our responsibility to promote child-safe practices and protect children from harm, abuse, neglect and exploitation is taken very seriously. Read our Child Safeguarding Policy to find out more.
We're transparent with our finances
Where your money goes:
Based on 2017/18 financial statements.
Plan International Australia is audited by PriceWaterhouseCoopers every year, ensuring accuracy and consistency in our financial reporting.
ACFID is the peak council for Australian aid and development organisations. We adhere to its code of conduct, which demands high standards of corporate governance, public accountability and financial management.
Click here to view the Constitution of Plan International Australia.
At Plan International Australia, we take responsibility for our environmental footprint here in Australia. We undertake an emissions inventory each year and are committed to transparent reporting.We have implemented a range of activities that will either reduce our greenhouse gas emissions, or enhance our capacity to do so. Those activities include:
- De-lamping excess office lights
- Purchasing 25% Green Power
- Adding an additional organic kitchen bin
- Divestment: moving our investments from financial institutions with fossil fuel investments to more sustainable options
- Reducing energy usage through efficiency measures implemented by our building landlord
Download this report for an in-depth look at our commitment to the environment.
View the latest version of our Annual Report to see:
- details about our finances for the 2019 financial year
- snapshots of our global development work
- examples of how we're working towards our goals and commitments
Our Financial Report
Previous Annual Financial Reports
Previous Annual Reports
We ensure accountability and transparency in every aspect of our business. Read more here.