Our Data & Insights department is looking for a Blackbaud CRM Technical Administrator to join the team! You will be responsible for ensuring Plan International Australia (PIA)’s CRM and associated solutions are optimized to inform our marketing and fundraising activities, serving the organisation with data that is fit for purpose to carry out our vision and mission.
Who are we?
Plan International is a global not-for-profit, working to change the world so that all children can live happy and healthy lives, and so that girls in all their diversities can take their rightful place as equals.
At Plan International Australia, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe all different opinions and experiences will enrich our team and represent our beneficiaries and partners across the globe. Our commitment to an inclusive workplace culture means we embrace working with all sectors of the community.
For 85 years we’ve worked hand-in-hand with local communities, so babies can survive their first 1000 days, so children can learn in safe environments, so girls can strive for work outside the home, so young people can speak up for their rights. We know that girls are the most marginalised by poverty, and for too long have been held back from reaching their full potential. This is why we work with all children to solve poverty but especially girls. We have a long history, but our approach is new. We’re secular, and we view the children, families and local communities we work with as our partners and our equals.
What it’s really like
An average day in the PIA Data & Insights team is quite varied – no day will be quite the same, but throughout your time, we will see you performing these duties:
- Day-to-day system administration and maintenance, providing technical system support to users (systems include; Blackbaud CRM, various payment gateways, Childata, Autopilot and Zapier)
- Collaborate with our IT Team to ensure the CRM and associated applications are secure and protected
- Business partner with key stakeholders across the organisation to enhance data and insights in various pockets of the organisation
- Identify/mitigate issues within the CRM and wider ecosystem, and potentially design and implement improvements to Blackbaud technology
- Participate as a key member of a future CRM project
- Develop functional requirements to assess and analyse our fulfilment of business requirements
- Document business processes, ensuring all are updated in line with system and changes, and investigations into any issues.
Our office is in Southbank. We’re looking for someone who can undertake some of their work here, and some of their work at home.
We work hard, but we are always flexible and supportive, offering inclusive leave and other benefits. We have weekly team meetings, and regular organisation-wide catch ups. From salary packaging to an Employee Assistance Program to support your wellbeing, we are a people-first workplace.
Who are you?
The core skills we are looking for are someone who has:
- Significant experience with Blackbaud Enterprise CRM
- Significant experience managing vendors and stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills
- Great communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Demonstrated ability to define and develop innovative technical and process solutions
Hours, pay and start date
This is a full time, ongoing role. The base salary will range from $100,000 – 120,000 pa. We are looking for someone to begin the role immediately, however can be flexible on start time.
Read the full Position Description (PD), and see whether you think the role is right for you. If you’re interested, upload your cover letter and resume through either SEEK or Ethical Jobs. Include in your cover letter how your skills align with the criteria as set out in the PD.
Once we’ve got these, if you advance to the next stage, you will be contacted and invited to an interview, either online or face-to-face at the office.
Please note: When you apply, please feel safe to tell us the pronouns you use if you’re comfortable doing so, as well as any adjustments you may need throughout your interview and employment.
Applications close Monday 27 March 2023
We make hiring decisions based on your skills, passion and experience – this experience extends outside the workplace, and includes lived experience. Even if you don’t wholly fit the criteria, we still want to hear from you! At PIA we believe in looking for perspectives and abilities that new team members can bring and add to our culture.
We are dedicated to working people from all sectors of the community. We strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
Plan International believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we, as a child-safe organisation, do everything we can to keep children safe. As part of the screening process, candidates will be required to complete a satisfactory National police Check, sign our Safeguarding Children and Young People policy and code of conduct, and where necessary complete a Working with Children Check.
Join Plan International Australia and help create justice for children and equality for girls.