We’re looking for a consultant to facilitate a participatory mid-term review of the Resilient WASH in the Islands Region of PNG project being implementing in New Ireland Province (by Live & Learn PNG) and the Autonomous Region of Bougainville (ARoB) by Plan PNG.
The process will provide Project staff, stakeholders and peer agencies with a process and methodology to critically asses, reflect on and improve the existing theory of change/ action and resulting outcomes.
The mid-term review must respond to the overarching Water for Women Fund MTR guidance materials (provided by PIA).
The review will provide a snapshot of Project progress and learnings and informed recommendations to optimise the Project’s design (theory of change), implementation outputs and intended outcomes.
The review will also include a process of capturing key project learnings, to be presented as individual knowledge and learning “products” for sharing with external stakeholders.
The Consultant should have the following competencies:
- demonstrated experience in evaluating/reviewing/assessing WASH programs
- demonstrated understanding/knowledge of good sector WASH practices
- demonstrated knowledge of the PNG WASH context
- demonstrated understanding/knowledge of good GESI practices
- strong written and verbal communication and analysis skills.
How to apply
Interested Consultants must provide:
- proposed daily rate in preferred currency of payment
- current location of consultants
- summary of basic methodology & relevant experience (maximum 1 page)
- CVs of proposed consultants
- referees for proposed consultants.
See terms of reference for more information (PDF 1MB). Applications close 5 November 2021.
The successful consultant will commence as soon as possible with completion prior to end of 2021 calendar year.
To find out more or apply contact Tom Rankin.