Website Delivery & Performance Coordinator
- Very supportive and friendly culture
- Full time position
- Convenient Southbank location – opposite Flinders Street Station
We are seeking a person who has a passion to improve websites, forms and funnels with a clear customer focus and a desire to impact the lives of girls and children globally in the process.
If you have strong capabilities and proven experience in website management, website redesigns, optimisation, split testing and continual improvement, you may be just the person we are looking for. If you thoroughly understand digital fundraising and campaigning, know what makes a great landing page and conversion experience and love UX/UI, while also looking for the next digital opportunity to explore, we might have an opportunity for you in the next step in your career.
Working within the Fundraising Services Team and across the broader Plan International Australia team, you will be core in how we create, improve and measure our impact as we communicate, advocate and raise funds through our website.
The role will require you to:
- Design, build and test, key optimisation solutions and improvements across the Plan International Australia website.
- Lead key website and portal redesign activity to improve usability and opportunities to learn and discover our work.
- Continually work to optimise how visitors engage and support our work.
- Ensure our website content and digital assets are updated and current.
- Deliver great campaign experiences on both the web and email with campaign owners and creative teams across the organisation.
- Be a leader of digital team and experiences for donors.
- Have proven abilities to prioritise conflicting work demands and provide support to a direct report.
As a team player in a team that includes creative, digital and data, you will work closely with key stakeholders across the organisation to build and deliver digital improvements across campaign emails, web pages and forms on the Plan International Australia website. As a team we are fun, work hard and have a great organisational culture that reflects the work we do globally – so we are very much looking for a person with people and team skills to match their technical skills.
If you think you’ve got what it takes – apply. The impact we make online through digital fundraising, advocacy and our programs, help transform the lives of girls, boys and communities across the world.
Please view our Position Description for more details and role requirements
If you want to make a meaningful difference for children though your digital and people skills, apply today!
Applications close: Midnight Sunday 24th March 2019.
Applications must include: Cover letter Resume Statement addressing your qualifications and experience based on the position description.
Please send your complete application or any queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plan International Australia is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive workplace culture that embraces and celebrates diversity. We welcome applications from all sectors of the community because we believe diverse opinions and experiences will enrich our team and best represent our beneficiaries and partners across the globe.
Plan has a zero tolerance for child abuse and is a child safe, girls’ rights organisation.
As part of the screening process, candidates will be required to complete a satisfactory National police Check, sign our Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct, and where necessary complete a Working with Children Check and undergo psychometric testing.
Join Plan International Australia and help create justice for children and equality for girls.