We Are Recruiting for a Programs Business Systems Administrator
- Programs Business Systems Administrator
- Competitive remuneration package including salary packaging benefits
This is an opportunity for an experienced Business Systems Administrator to support the Programs Development Team. You will be joining Plan International Australia’s Programs Development Team in the Programs Department.
Plan International is a global independent development and humanitarian organisation. As one of the oldest, largest and most experienced organisations in our field we know that there is nowhere in the world where girls are treated as equals. We work alongside children, young people, supporters and partners to tackle root causes of the injustices facing girls and the most marginalised children.
Key accountabilities INCLUDE:
- Provide support to the Business Development Manager
- Coordinate programs department risk management systems
- Facilitate programs department staff manage their Sharepoint / filing responsibilities
- Maintain review/update schedule for Manual of Procedures with content owners
- Provide administrative backstopping to the Programs Director
- Provide logistics for all department-wide events and activities
- Provide administrative coordination on DFAT accreditation
- Initiate establishment of programs department administrative volunteer
- Initiate project establishment, including project establishment/handover teams
- Provide Melbourne-based administration for Arnhem Land program
- Manage Programs Department input to external website pages
Please refer to the attached Position Description for our complete selection criteria.
We care deeply about what we do and are big-hearted about it. Our passion is to be positive, courageous, bold, forward-looking and supportive. If this resonates with you, and you have the skills and experience that we need. Please send your cover letter addressing our key selection criteria and CV to email@example.com - With Programs Business Systems Administrator in the subject line.
Please note that this role is a 0.6 FTE, three days per week.
Application closes COB 7th January 2018
As part of our screening process in support of the safeguarding of children, candidates will be required to complete a satisfactory National police Check, sign our Safeguarding Children & Young People Policy.
Plan International Australia is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive workplace culture that embraces and celebrates diversity. We welcome applications from all sectors of the community because we believe diverse opinions and experiences will enrich our team and best represent our beneficiaries and partners across the globe.
Plan International has a zero tolerance for child abuse and is a child safe, girls’ rights organisation.