IT Support specialist
- Experienced professional sought to administer, monitor and support IT infrastructure
- Collaborative and friendly workplace culture in a superb CBD location
- Leave loading and salary packaging benefits
- Full time, 38 hours per week
Plan International Australia is seeking an experienced systems administrator, with ability to deliver service desk support, training and inductions for staff, as well as to work on a range of infrastructure projects.
You will have excellent customer service skills, broad experience and excellent attention to detail.
You will also demonstrate a proactive approach and willingness to improve on the current infrastructure.
This is a rewarding job within a friendly, dedicated and high-performing team.
Candidates must have:
- Qualification in IT/Networking/Cloud Technologies or demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Expertise on Windows server and desktop operating systems
- Understanding of Cloud (Azure – preferred), networking concepts (Switches, routers and Firewalls) - HP Switches and Fortigate firewall expertise (preferred) along with managing WSUS and patching
- Strong experience in Office 365 suite administration experience with emphasis on SharePoint and experience in supporting SharePoint business application
- Demonstrated experience in providing advanced technical support and systems administration in a help desk/service desk environment including remote support in line with ITIL standards
- Create and maintain systems documentation and reports, maintain hardware and software standards, and projects as needed in order to upgrade to new and/or improved infrastructure and procedures
- Experience in administration of security on IT infrastructure, Backup/Restore. Auditing and remediation of deviations from standard norms
- Strong experience in managing Antivirus deployments and administration of VoIP systems
- Vendor certifications (Microsoft, Fortigate, Cisco, ITIL) and experience in vendor management
For more information, please view the Position Description.
About Plan International Australia
Plan International is a global not-for-profit, working to change the world so that all children can live happy and healthy lives, and so girls in all their diversities can take their rightful place as equals.
For 80 years we’ve worked hand-in-hand with local communities, so babies can survive their first 1000 days, so children can learn in safe environments, so girls can strive for work outside the home, so young people can speak up for their rights. We know that girls are the most marginalised by poverty, and for too long have been held back from reaching their full potential. This is why we work with all children to solve poverty but especially girls.
We have a long history, but our approach is new. We’re secular, and we view the children, families and local communities we work with as our partners and our equals.
Possibility. Opportunity. Equality. Partnership. Love. Humanity. This is what we stand for.
Stand with us. Stand for equality.
How to apply
To be considered for the role, applicants must attach both, an updated CV and a cover letter clearly stating how their skills and experience meet each of the selection criteria, which is listed on the Position Description.
Please include the title of the role in the subject line and email to email@example.com
Applications must arrive before 16th September 2019
Plan International Australia is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive workplace culture that embraces and celebrates diversity. We welcome applications from all sectors of the community because we believe diverse opinions and experiences will enrich our team and best represent our beneficiaries and partners across the globe.
Plan has a zero tolerance for child abuse and is a child safe, girls’ rights organisation. As part of the screening process, candidates will be required to complete a satisfactory National police Check, sign our Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct, and where necessary complete a Working with Children Check and undergo psychometric testing.
Join Plan International Australia and help create justice for children and equality for girls.