- The successful candidate will lead IT operations, security and infrastructure project delivery to enable Plan International Australia’s staff to access systems and platforms from anywhere in the world within the guidelines of agreed SLPs seamlessly.
- Will ensure Plan International Australia is able to maximize and meet its strategic business objectives through the use of both local and ‘cloud’ technology infrastructure environments as well seizing business opportunities, while managing risks, compliance and IT Security.
- To supervise the helpdesk and vendor resources in the management of customer enquiries, data centre, technical services in accordance with approved standards.
- Ensure Plan International Australia is compliant with PCIDSS standard and in line with changes with Australia Privacy Act & GDPR.
- Competitive remuneration package including salary packaging benefits.
- Located Melbourne CBD.
Plan International is one of the oldest and largest children’s development organisations in the world, working with communities in 50 developing countries. Plan unites, empowers and inspires people around the globe to champion children’s rights.
This is an opportunity for a highly competent and experienced IT Operations & Security Manager to lead the Operations team and to partner with business areas to support the achievement of business goals through the efficient and effective use of information technology and services. The role also supervises two staff member in the Melbourne office, and contribute to optimizing the current IT Ecosystem. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic & fun loving team who together, are driving and testing innovations in the ICT space.
- Lead Information Technology Operations work.
- Lead Infrastructure management including doing capacity planning for future.
- Maintain IT Budgets & look for cost optimization opportunities.
- Management of Vendors for delivering seamless IT Operations & Services.
- Manage IT Security & Compliance including PCIDSS.
- Co-ordinate IT related activities with Global Headquarter & other offices of Plan consortium.
- Provide active supervision and performance management of IT Operations staff.
- Participate in new IT initiatives as delegated by the Head of IT.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Extensive technical management experience & pragmatic implementation of the ITIL framework in a similar sized organization.
- Highly skilled in administration of IT technology (both on-premise and cloud-based) and have exceptional knowledge of IT service delivery.
- Related, progressive experience combining IT service delivery, infrastructure management, operations management and team leadership.
- Relevant Information Security certifications (e.g. ISC2, GIAC, SABSA) or equivalent experience is beneficial.
- Experience in performing scoping, gap assessment and remediation for PCIDSS projects is beneficial and in providing technical expertise in analysing penetration testing results and its remediation.
- Good knowledge on vulnerability reporting and analytical support on information security trends, standards, solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate teams to develop, deliver, document, support and optimize solutions.
- Experience of developing and managing continuous improvement within IT operations teams and managing vendors.
- Experience with Blackbaud Enterprise CRM systems is beneficial.
Please view our Position Description for more details and role requirements
Apply for our role
Join Plan International Australia and know that your work is helping transform the world for children
Applications close on 15th February 2019 so please send your complete application (cover letter addressing our position criteria and CV) with the subject line being “IT Operations and Security Manager” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Plan Australia’s recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and protection of children in all our activities. As part of the selection process candidates are required to undergo psychometric testing and police checking. Plan International Australia is committed to workplace equity and diversity and encourages applications from diverse cultural backgrounds and people with a disability. Please note that unsolicited resumes from agencies will not be accepted.