In-House Face to Face Operations Officer
- Central location, Southbank, opposite Flinders Street Station
- Friendly and supportive culture
- Opportunity to be part of a change
- Permanent full time
- Attractive salary, dependent on experience, access to salary packaging
- Develop and grow within an exciting organisation
Reporting to the In House F2F Fundraising Manager, the Operations Officer covers a broad portfolio. They are responsible for recruitment support, locations booking, post-sign up verification and processing, payroll and ensuring the in house team operate smoothly.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in Plan International Australia’s impassioned and a large international NGO. The successful applicant will be exposed to wider fundraising programs within the context of a highly regarded award winning team.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to cope with broad responsibilities and competing deadlines
- Understanding of face to face fundraising or sales
- Sales and objection handling skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literacy – Excel, Word, Outlook
- Very strong communication skills – written and oral
- Familiarity with reporting software and / or fundraising databases / acquisition software
- Experience in recruitment
- Understanding of broader fundraising principles
- Current eligibility to work in Australia
About Plan International Australia
Plan International is a global independent development and humanitarian organisation. We work alongside children, young people, supporters and partners to tackle root causes of the injustices facing girls and the most marginalised children.
As one of the oldest, largest and most experienced organisations in our field we know that there is nowhere in the world where girls are treated as equals. Girls are taken out of school, fed least and last, married as children, intimidated out of public spaces, abused and excluded – just for being a girl. Yet when girls have the same opportunities to thrive, they have the potential to transform their futures, and the futures of those around them.
We also work with boys, recognising that each child faces different barriers and that equality is the key to ensuring all children can thrive.
Apply to work with us:
We care deeply about what we do and are big-hearted about it. Our passion is to be positive, courageous, forward-looking and supportive. If this resonates with you, and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for –
Please apply by 9am Monday 14th October 2019
(Please note applications received after this date will not be considered)
To be considered for the role, applicants must attach both, an updated CV and a cover letter clearly stating how their skills and experience meet each of the selection criteria, which is listed on the Position Description. Please include the title of the role in the subject line and email to email@example.com
Plan International Australia is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive workplace culture that embraces and celebrates diversity. We welcome applications from all sectors of the community because we believe diverse opinions and experiences will enrich our team and best represent our beneficiaries and partners across the globe.
Plan has a zero tolerance for child abuse and is a child safe, girls’ rights organisation. As part of the screening process, candidates will be required to complete a satisfactory National police Check, sign our Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct, and where necessary complete a Working with Children Check and undergo psychometric testing.
Join Plan International Australia and help create justice for children and equality for girls.