Located opposite Flinders Street Station on the sunny side of the river
Permanent full time role - salary packaging available
Be part of a powerful movement championing children’s rights and gender equality
Our new CEO needs an Executive Assistant. To be part of this exciting genesis we need someone who is:
- Passionately aligned with our purpose and values
- A quick learner who can manage their own time and priorities
- Highly competent in managing a busy CEO diary, providing admin support and organising national and international travel
- An excellent communicator with a high degree of professionalism
- Able to prepare for board meetings, distribution of papers and minute taking
- A talented organiser with a respectful and a positive-can do attitude
Plan International is a global independent development and humanitarian organisation. As one of the oldest, largest and most experienced organisations in our field we know that there is nowhere in the world where girls are treated as equals. We work alongside children, young people, supporters and partners to tackle root causes of the injustices facing girls and the most marginalised children.
We care deeply about what we do and are big-hearted about it. Our passion is to be positive, courageous, forward-looking and supportive. If this resonates with you, and you have the skills and experience that we need - the key selection criteria is available from the position description here on our website then:
Further information is available from the position description.
Applications close: Friday 25th May 2018
Plan has a zero tolerance for child abuse and is a child safe, girls’ rights organisation.
As part of the screening process, candidates will be required to complete a satisfactory National police Check, sign our Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct and where necessary complete a Working with Children Check and undergo psychometric testing.