Donor Contact Consultants
- Central location, Southbank, right opposite Flinders Street Station
- Friendly and supportive culture
- Opportunity to be a bold change maker
- Multiple positions available
Our fun, inclusive and dynamic Donor Contact Team work hard to take care of our existing supporters and inspire new donors to become a part of our work. We are proud to offer a supportive work environment that has a focus on work/life balance as well as opportunities for learning and growth within Plan International Australia.
We are looking for passionate and talented Donor Contact Consultants to join us in our mission for children’s rights and equality for girls. Specifically, you will:
- Be available to work shift times between 9am and 8pm on a rotating basis
- Resolve complex supporter enquiries via our inbound and outbound contact channels
- Build supporter engagement through warm and knowledgeable conversations
- Maintain Plan’s supporter database
- Raise critical funds for Plan’s humanitarian, development and advocacy programs by retaining existing supporters and inspiring new donors to give on a regular basis
- Be a leader in Plan’s fundraising team by exceeding set targets and showing initiative in finding new and effective ways to connect with our supporters
Who we’re looking for
This role requires someone with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the energy to excel in a fast-paced fundraising department. You will shape all of your conversations to engage and inspire new and existing supporters, and use an inquiring mind to action feedback and find new ways to exceed targets. You will possess:
- High levels of integrity
- Exceptional communication skills, with prior fundraising, customer service or sales experience preferred
- A strong desire to succeed
- A genuine passion for empowering children and achieving gender equality
- The desire to go above and beyond for each of our supporters
- An alignment with Plan International Australia’s values, of which we are very proud
Limited positions available, to be considered please submit your application as soon as possible.
How to apply
To be considered for the role, applicants must attach both, an updated CV and a cover letter clearly stating how their skills and experience meet each of the selection criteria, which is listed on the Position Description here
Please include the title of the role in the subject line and email to email@example.com
Plan International Australia is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive workplace culture that embraces and celebrates diversity. We welcome applications from all sectors of the community because we believe diverse opinions and experiences will enrich our team and best represent our beneficiaries and partners across the globe.
Plan has a zero tolerance for child abuse and is a child safe, girls’ rights organisation. As part of the screening process, candidates will be required to complete a satisfactory National police Check, sign our Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct, and where necessary complete a Working with Children Check and undergo psychometric testing.
Join Plan International Australia and help create justice for children and equality for girls.