DONOR CONTACT CENTRE – More than a CONSULTANT, a star!
- Do you want to make the world a better place?
- Are you willing to contribute to work that advances children's rights and equality for girls?
- Would you love helping our true heroes – our donors?
If you answered yes to the above, we want you to be part of our awesome team and show us how you shine!
This is an opportunity for an experienced fundraising professional to work within the Plan Donor Contact Team. You can bring your brightness, expertise and wonderful people skills and, in return, you'll be part of a fun, dynamic team that makes a difference.
What will make you shine with us?
- You have a great sense of humour
- You love our donors and want to help them
- You want to build authentic partnerships with our donors
- You have creative ideas and love innovation
- You are passionate for results
- You are a brilliant storyteller!
- You are aligned with Plan's values of which we are very proud
Please view our Position Description for more details and role requirements on our website
Don't let this opportunity fall away!
Join Plan International Australia and know that your work is helping transform the world for children.
Please send your cover letter and CV with Donor Contact Consultant in the subject line to:
Caitlin Dawson Donor Contact Team Leader
Please note that Plan Australia’s recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and protection of children in all our activities. As part of the selection process candidates are required to undergo psychometric assessment and police checking. Plan International Australia is committed to workplace equity and diversity and encourages applications from diverse cultural backgrounds and people with a disability. Unsolicited resumes from agencies will not be accepted.