Donor Contact Consultant
- Central location, Southbank, opposite Flinders Street Station
- Friendly and supportive culture
- Opportunity to be part of a change
- Multiple positions available – fixed term and casual
- Resolve complex supporter enquiries via our inbound and outbound contact channels
- Maintain Plan’s supporter database
- Raise critical funds for Plan’s programs by retaining existing supporters and inspiring new supporters to become regular givers
- Be a leader in Plan’s fundraising team by exceeding set targets and showing initiative in finding new and effective ways to communicate with our supporters
Who we’re looking for
This role requires someone with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the energy to excel in a dynamic fundraising environment. You will shape all of your conversations to engage and inspire new and existing supporters, and use an inquiring mind to find new ways to meet and exceed targets. You will possess:
- High levels of integrity
- Exceptional communication skills, with prior fundraising or sales experience preferred
- An unquenchable desire to succeed
- A genuine passion for empowering children and achieving gender equality
- The desire to go above and beyond for each of our supporters
- An alignment with Plan’s values, of which we are very proud
About Plan International Australia
Plan International is a global independent development and humanitarian organisation. We work alongside children, young people, supporters and partners to tackle root causes of the injustices facing girls and the most marginalised children.
As one of the oldest, largest and most experienced organisations in our field we know that there is nowhere in the world where girls are treated as equals. Girls are taken out of school, fed least and last, married as children, intimidated out of public spaces, abused and excluded – just for being a girl. Yet when girls have the same opportunities to thrive, they have the potential to transform their futures, and the futures of those around them.
We also work with boys, recognising that each child faces different barriers and that equality is the key to ensuring all children can thrive.
How to apply
To be considered for the role, applicants must attach both, an updated CV and a cover letter clearly stating how their skills and experience meet each of the selection criteria, which is listed on the Position Description here
Please include the title of the role in the subject line and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications must arrive before COB Thursday 11th April 2019
Plan International Australia is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive workplace culture that embraces and celebrates diversity. We welcome applications from all sectors of the community because we believe diverse opinions and experiences will enrich our team and best represent our beneficiaries and partners across the globe.
Plan has a zero tolerance for child abuse and is a child safe, girls’ rights organisation.
As part of the screening process, candidates will be required to complete a satisfactory National police Check, sign our Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct, and where necessary complete a Working with Children Check and undergo psychometric testing.
Join Plan International Australia and help create justice for children and equality for girls.