- Guaranteed base + bonuses
- City based role with one of the world's oldest and largest children's development organisations
- Opportunities to progress
Excellent communicator, with a track record of achieving your goals. With fundraising experience, you will be passionate about making a positive difference to the world we live in.
Would you like to work within a team of fundraisers contributing to a positive team atmosphere, travelling to different locations on a daily basis?
We are looking for:
- Proactive, solution-focused individuals determined to exceed delegated targets
- Confident and reliable
- Commitment to the work of Plan & general interest in development issues
- Friendly, fun loving personality
- Full time positions available
- 18 years or older
Plan provides full support including initial training & ongoing coaching but why stop there? We offer great progression plans in place for all our fundraisers, giving you the opportunity to move into a senior position.
And the best part, you get paid on a weekly basis.
Please send your CV to ANOGroupDARecruitment@plan.org.au and start making a difference.
To work for our Fundraising Partner in Perth, please contact:
0424 505 558