Do something that really matters! – work with an organisation that really makes a difference.
- Guaranteed base + bonuses
- City based role with one of the world's oldest and largest children's development organisations
- Opportunities to progress
We are looking for a natural leader with face to face fundraising experience to build and co-ordinate a passionate team based in Melbourne. This new role is an exciting opportunity to 'make it your own' and we want to hear from creative thinkers who like to have their opinions heard.
To be successful you will be an excellent communicator, with a track record of achieving your goals. With fundraising experience, you will be passionate about making a positive difference to the world we live in.
Would you like to work within a team of fundraisers contributing to a positive team atmosphere, travelling to different locations on a daily basis?
We are looking for:
- Proactive, solution-focused individuals determined to exceed delegated targets
- Confident and reliable
- Commitment to the work of Plan & general interest in development issues
- Friendly, fun loving personality
- Full time positions available
- 18 years or older
Plan provides full support including initial training & ongoing coaching but why stop there? We offer great progression plans in place for all our fundraisers, giving you the opportunity to move into a senior position.
And the best part, you get paid on a weekly basis.
Please send your CV to ANOGroupDARecruitment@plan.org.au and start making a difference.
To work for our Fundraising Partner in Perth, please contact: