At Plan International Australia we strive for a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. Children have been at the heart of everything we do for over 80 years.
We work at a grassroots level, with no religious or political affiliations, to empower children, young people and communities to make vital changes that tackle the root causes of discrimination against girls, exclusion and vulnerability.
Plan inspires and unites people all over the world to advocate for change in practice and policy at local, national and global levels.
Are you ready to be a part of Plan?
Your opportunity to make a change for children
Our fun and dynamic Donor Contact Team work hard to support those who make all of the above possible - our supporters! We are looking for passionate and talented Donor Contact Consultants to take care of Plan’s tribe, and inspire new supporters to join us in our fight for children’s rights and equality for girls. Specifically, you will:
- Resolve complex supporter enquiries via our inbound and outbound contact channels
- Maintain Plan’s supporter database
- Raise critical funds for Plan’s programs by retaining existing supporters and inspiring new supporters to become regular givers
- Be a leader in Plan’s fundraising team by exceeding set targets and showing initiative in finding new and effective ways to communicate with our supporters
Who We're Looking For
This role requires someone with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the energy to excel in a dynamic fundraising environment. You will shape all of your conversations to engage and inspire new and existing supporters, and use an inquiring mind to find new ways to meet and exceed targets. You will possess:
- High levels of integrity
- Exceptional communication skills, with prior fundraising or sales experience preferred
- An unquenchable desire to succeed
- A genuine passion for empowering children and achieving gender equality
- The desire to go above and beyond for each of our supporters
- An alignment with Plan’s values, of which we are very proud
Please view our Position Description for more details and role requirements on our website
What You Need to Know
Multiple casual positions available, working a minimum of 3 to 4 days per week, Monday to Friday. If successful, you’ll be part of a fun team of dedicated professionals, united by their commitment to empowering children and achieving equality for girls - and you will love what you do!Please send your cover letter and recent CV with Donor Contact Consultant in the subject line to:
Caitlin Dawson Donor Contact Team Leader
Please note that Plan Australia’s recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and protection of children in all our activities. As part of the selection process candidates are required to undergo psychometric assessment and police checking. Plan International Australia is committed to workplace equity and diversity and encourages applications from diverse cultural backgrounds and people with a disability. Unsolicited resumes from agencies will not be accepted.