- Co-ordinate and manage creation and delivery of web content and email production for Plan International Australia’s fundraising campaigns
- Full Time Position
- Remuneration (with salary packaging) starting at 70k+ based on experience
- Located Melbourne CBD
Plan International is one of the oldest and largest children’s development organisations in the world, working with communities in more than 50 developing countries. Plan unites, empowers and inspires people around the globe to champion children’s rights.
We are looking for a new member on our team with a passion for digital opportunities and an innate understanding of how to translate ideas into digital solutions to improve online fundraising engagement. Working with a newly formed team covering digital and data, this role is foundational to assist in how we communication and fundraise in digital channels.
As part of a new agile team, you will work closely with the broader fundraising department, to build and deliver digital campaign emails, web pages and forms on the Plan International Australia website. As a team we are fun, work hard as part of a great organisational culture that reflects the work we do globally.
If you think you’ve got what it takes – apply. The impact we make online through digital fundraising does have an amazing impact in the lives of girls, boys and communities across the world.
- Coordinate, create and deploy webpages, forms and emails for each campaign and fundraising activity.
- Brief external digital agencies on the requirements for online advertising
- Capture, monitor and report on campaign activity and income
- Manage Google Analytics reporting and update digital reporting statistics
- Assist in the planning and rollout of Plan International Australia’s digital fundraising strategy
The ideal candidate will have:
Apply for this role
Please view our Position Description for more details and role requirements
Join Plan International Australia and know that your work is helping transform the world for children. Applications close 5:00pm Friday 14th April.
Applications must include:
- Cover letter
- Statement addressing the required qualifications and experience
- Links to examples of emails and landing pages & forms that you have been responsible for producing
Please send your complete application or any queries to:
Fundraising Manager - Insights & Digital
Please note that Plan Australia’s recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and protection of children in all our activities. As part of the selection process candidates are required to undergo psychometric testing and police checking and you must have a legal right to work in Australia. Plan International Australia is committed to workplace equity and diversity and encourages applications from diverse cultural backgrounds and people with a disability. Please note that unsolicited resumes from agencies will not be accepted