- Lead business development for Plan’s Asia-Pacific programs
- Travel internationally to Plan’s offices
- Competitive remuneration package including salary packaging benefits
- Located Melbourne CBD
Plan International is one of the oldest and largest children’s development organisations in the world, working with communities in 50 developing countries. Plan unites, empowers and inspires people around the globe to champion children’s rights.
This is an opportunity for a highly competent and innovative Business Development Manager to work across Plan International Australia’s (P.I.A.) Program Development. Working within the Programs Development team you will lead and partner with the business to lead and support our bid management and grant acquisition.
- Manage the bid and grant acquisition strategy and potential funding opportunities
- Coordinate budget development with stakeholders for optimal cost-recovery
- Conduct prospecting visits that help establish Plan as a preferred partner
- Represent PIA’s business interests to develop and maintain productive relationships across donor-specific networks.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree related to development studies and business
- Advanced knowledge of the grant donor market for identifying potential grant funding opportunities
- Project management, proposal and donor report writing skills
- Bid development experience (preferably across Australian government donors and multilateral agencies
- Alignment with PIA’s value and competencies (refer to Position description)
- Strong commercial acumen
Please view our Position Description for more details and role requirements.
Apply for our role
Join Plan International Australia and know that your work is helping transform the world for children … Applications close 5th May 2017.
Please send your complete application (cover letter addressing our position criteria and CV) via (SEEK)
All queries may be addressed to:
Program Development Manager
Please note that Plan Australia’s recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and protection of children in all our activities. As part of the selection process candidates are required to undergo psychometric testing and police checking. Plan International Australia is committed to workplace equity and diversity and encourages applications from diverse cultural backgrounds and people with a disability. Please note that unsolicited resumes from agencies will not be accepted