- Southbank location
- Permanent full time position
- Fabulous team championing children’s rights
To be our next Admin/Reception Officer, you will be someone who:
- Takes pride in providing amazing customer service
- Has excellent communication and time management skills
- Is a talented organiser with a professional can-do attitude
This role supports our fundraising and advocacy initiatives through a variety of channels including, phone, email and face-to-face, by responding to incoming enquires and initiating contact with customers.
Founded more than 80 years ago, Plan is one of the oldest and largest children’s development organisations in the world. We operate in 52 developing countries where we implement community development projects dedicated to supporting children, particularly girls, to realise their rights.
Our key selection criteria – essential:
- Experienced receptionist and/or administration, ideally within a similar role.
- Intermediate level of computer literacy, especially with Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Previous Database experience; ideally with Blackbaud (not essential)
- A professional can-do attitude
Join Plan International Australia and know that your work is helping transform the world for children.
Please send your send your cover letter and CV with Administrative and Reception Officer in the subject line to email@example.com
Further information is available from the position description. All queries may be addressed to:
Applications close: Sunday 17th September 2017
Plan International Australia is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive workplace culture that embraces and celebrates diversity. We welcome applications from all sectors of the community because we believe diverse opinions and experiences will enrich our team and best represent our beneficiaries and partners across the globe.
Plan has a zero tolerance for child abuse and is a child safe, girls’ rights organisation.
As part of the screening process, candidates will be required to complete a satisfactory National police Check, sign our Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct and where necessary complete a Working with Children Check and undergo psychometric testing.
Unsolicited resumes from agencies will not be accepted.