- I understand that I am permitted to use the phrase ‘Proudly supporting Plan International Australia’ or ‘We are raising funds for Plan International Australia’ to promote my event once I have received an Authority to Fundraise.
- I confirm that by electing to fundraise on behalf of Plan International Australia, I am acting on behalf of and with the authority and power to bind those individuals and companies named as the Community Fundraiser.
- Every state has different fundraising regulations. I understand that I am responsible for making sure my fundraising activity complies with the laws and regulations that apply in my state, and that all appropriate permits, licenses and insurance for fundraising will or have been obtained.
- I understand that Plan International Australia prohibits Community Fundraisers from collecting from the public through door-to-door knocking or telemarketing.
- I will not exploit the position as a Community Fundraiser and/or the association with Plan International Australia for personal gain.
- I agree that all personal and sensitive information associated with the proposed fundraising activity will be handled in accordance with all relevant privacy legislation, and understand that I can direct those who donate to my event to Plan International Australia’s Privacy Statement: /contact/privacy.
- I will ensure that financial and activity reports are made available to the public, including the amounts raised, how it was spent and the net proportion donated to Plan International Australia.
- I confirm that the money raised or donated during the fundraising activity will be returned to Plan International Australia within 14 days of completion. Where the activity is going to occur over a number of weeks or months, funds raised should be sent in every 2 weeks.
- I agree to seek permission to use the Plan International Australia name or logo on materials relating to the fundraising activity.
- I agree not to align Plan International Australia with any organisations or sponsors that might be detrimental to the goodwill, name or reputation of Plan International Australia.
- I give consent for photographs or other information I provide from the fundraising activity to be published online or in publications by Plan International Australia.
- I acknowledge that Plan International Australia has a zero tolerance to all forms of violence against children and young people. Therefore, I will ensure that any fundraising activity is a safe, inclusive and enabling environment for all children and young people where they can fully exercise their rights. I have read, understood and agree to the Plan International Australia Safeguarding Children and Young People Policy and Code of Conduct.
A fundraiser may not present themselves as a Plan International Australia spokesperson – all publicity relating to the fundraising event or activity should clearly state that the event/activity is being organised by yourself or your company. All aspects of financial liability, public liability and public safety are the sole responsibility of the Community Fundraiser and the fundraising activity is undertaken by the Community Fundraiser on its own behalf and at its own risk.