• Central location, Southbank, opposite Flinders Street Station
• Friendly and supportive culture
• Opportunity to be part of a change
Summary of the role
Do you have experience designing and executing digital adverting strategies that grow fundraising, lead generation and brand presence?
Do you have a track record of creating compelling ad copy?
Do you have sector leading social media advertising skills?
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Advisor to join our team to deliver our digital marketing, fundraising and influencing objectives and contribute to making the world a more equal place for girls.
Total salary package circa $94,000, with access to salary packaging.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will be:
- Developing and defining advertising strategies (in line with the broader Marketing Strategy) to improve efficiency and maximise ROI.
- Writing and implementing compelling ad copy that can accurately target audiences at various stages of the funnel.
- Strategic planning, setup and implementation of paid online advertising campaigns, with a key focus on Facebook.
- Analysing and optimizing paid campaigns including campaign structure, bid adjustments, laser-focused audience targeting, and optimisation required to drive revenue and growth.
- Effectively managing campaign budget allocation to ensure ROI.
- Managing and optimising media buy with suppliers as required.
- Optimising conversion rates landing and donation pages.
An ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Experience in building high performing digital ad campaigns for marketing and fundraising/sales with proven return on advertising spend and margin on advertising spend
- Experience with Facebook and Google Display Network, Google Adwords and Ad grants and third party suppliers including the utilisation of retargeting, custom and lookalike audiences
- Experience in Customer Acquisition/SEM/Growth Marketing
- Understanding of fundraising principles
- Ability to develop basic creative executions; copy and basic design
- Experience in optimising UX and on-page conversions for donations desirable
- Experience with marketing automation, particularly APHQ desirable
- Experience developing propensity models desirable
- Knowledge of CRM, particularly Blackbaud CRM desirable
- Alignment with PIA values and commitment to social impact, feminist leadership and sharing power
About Plan International Australia
Plan International is a global not-for-profit, working to change the world so that all children can live happy and healthy lives, and so girls in all their diversities can take their rightful place as equals.
For 80 years we’ve worked hand-in-hand with local communities, so babies can survive their first 1000 days, so children can learn in safe environments, so girls can strive for work outside the home, so young people can speak up for their rights. We know that girls are the most marginalised by poverty, and for too long have been held back from reaching their full potential. This is why we work with all children to solve poverty but especially girls.
We have a long history, but our approach is new. We’re secular, and we view the children, families and local communities we work with as our partners and our equals.
Possibility. Opportunity. Equality. Partnership. Love. Humanity. This is what we stand for.
Stand with us. Stand for equality.
How to apply
To be considered for the role, applicants must attach both, an updated CV and a cover letter clearly stating how their skills and experience meet each of the selection criteria, which is listed on the Position Description, available here.
Applications must arrive before 22nd September 2021
Plan International Australia is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive workplace culture that embraces and celebrates diversity. We welcome applications from all sectors of the community because we believe diverse opinions and experiences will enrich our team and best represent our beneficiaries and partners across the globe.
Plan International believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we, as an organisation, do everything we can to keep children safe. This means that we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with and we must not contribute in any way to harming or placing children at risk.
As part of the screening process, candidates will be required to complete a satisfactory National police Check, sign our Safeguarding Children and Young People policy and code of conduct, and where necessary complete a Working with Children Check.
Join Plan International Australia and help create justice for children and equality for girls.